Ham Casserole


 

Ham Casserole Recipe
 

 

 

  
If you're looking for a comforting and flavorful dinner recipe to make, look no further than this ham casserole dish. Loaded with chunks of ham, vegetables, and a creamy cheese sauce, this dish is perfect for a cozy night in or a family dinner.

Equipment Used:

- Large mixing bowl
- 9x13 baking dish
- Chef's knife
- Cutting board
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Whisk

Ingredients:

- 12 oz egg noodles
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups diced ham
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Optional: breadcrumbs for topping

Instructions:

1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.

2. Cook the egg noodles according to package instructions and set aside.

3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.

4. Add the cooked egg noodles, chopped onion, diced ham, frozen peas, and frozen corn to the mixing bowl and stir well to combine.

5. Pour the mixture into the 9x13 baking dish, spreading it out evenly.

6. Top with breadcrumbs if desired.

7. Bake for 30-35 minutes until the top is golden brown and the casserole is heated through.

8. Let the casserole cool for a few minutes before serving, garnish with fresh herbs and enjoy!


This ham casserole is perfect for leftovers, so you can easily save some for lunch the next day. The beauty of this recipe is that you can switch out the vegetables or cheese depending on your preference. It's a versatile dish that can be served as the main course or as a side to your favorite entree.

We hope you enjoy this delicious ham casserole recipe as much as we do! Happy cooking!


Comments

  1. I always love finding new ways to cook have. My book mark on the computer are getting pretty big with all these great recipes I am finding. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I did it wright, because it was DELICIOUS! Thanks for recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious recipe. My family will surely like this. Thanks for sharing this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read a few good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you put to create such a fantastic informative site.


    Isuzu T-Series Turbo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buick Regal Supercharger
    I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I constantly spent my half an hour to read this weblog's content daily along with a mug of coffee.

    Feel free to visit my homepage :: diets that work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment